TOC – Public Reason 10 (1):
– Julian Katz – Kant’s ‘Bund’: A Voluntary Reading
– Leonidas Makris – Mill’s Political Perception of Liberty: Idiosyncratic, Perfectionist but essentially Liberal
– Alexandros Manolatos – Rawlsian Stability and the Hazards of Envy
– Jens Peter Brune – Capabilitarianism without Paternalism?
– Hossein Dabbagh – The Problem of Explanation and Reason-Giving Account of pro tanto – Duties in the Rossian Ethical Framework
– Adelin Costin Dumitru – Feminism, Agency and Objectivity
Public Reason is an open-access peer-reviewed journal of political and moral philosophy and all articles are available for download as .pdf, .mobi, and .epub.