Conf. univ. dr. Gabriel Vacariu este doctor al University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia) din anul 2008 cu o teză despre Lumile Epistemologic Diferite. Contribuţia sa principală constă în dezvoltarea unei teorii complexe care oferă răspunsuri la problema minte-corp, cu aplicaţii specifice la biologie şi mecanica cuantică. Principalele rezultate ale cercetării au fost sintetizate recent în cartea sa din 2016, Illusions of Human Thinking (Springer Verlag). Gabriel Vacariu predă la Facultatea de Filosofie din 1997. În prezent, ţine cursuri de Filosofia minţii şi a ştiinţei cogniţiei, Teoria cunoaşterii ştiinţifice, precum şi Filosofie şi film.
In these 10 books, I have changed EVERYTHING in Philosophy, Physics and Cognitive (Neuro)science… Everything (the framework of working, I solved the GREAT (i.e. philosophical) problems of each “special science”…) This is the main reason so many people have PLAGIARIZED my ideas! Obviously, history does not forgive plagiarism. They have already lost. “I don’t care that they stole my ideas. I care that they don’t have any of their own… The present is their; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” (Nikola Tesla)
My personal webpages: https://plus.google.com/+GabrielVacariu/posts
(MY OTHER WORKS at the above sites!)
ABOUT MY EDWS – SOME OF MY DISCUSSIONS on FACEBOOK here: About EDWs my discussions on Facebook
Contact: gvacariu [at] yahoo.com
- (2017) Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, From Hypernothing to Hyperverse: EDWs, Hypernothing, Wave and Particle, Elementary Particles, Thermodynamics, and Einstein’s Relativity Without “Spacetime”, Datagroup Over the last two centuries, the relationship between philosophy and science has completely broken down, so the question we are confronted with is: How can we develop a new philosophy, which will influence science decisively? The physicists of the last century rejected their contemporary philosophy. They considered that “philosophy today is dead” (Hawking and Mlodinow 2010 ). However, we believe that the great scientific problems are always philosophical, and only philosophical problems. Therefore, these problems can be solved only by philosophers and scientists who operate at the greatest level of thinking: that of the “paradigm of thinking”. In fact, these great scientific problems can usually be solved by changing the “paradigm of thinking” for scientists.This book furnished more applications of the “epistemologically different worlds” (that replaced the “world”/”universe” – in their previous books (2008, 2010, 2011, etc.), the authors indicated that the notion of the world/universe is wrong). Following Aristotle’s “Prime Mover” (or the “Unmoved Mover”), we stop the regress ad infinitum by discovering the first EW, the EW0 (the Hypernothing). Even if one EW does not exist for any EDW, the Hypernothing was the first EW and all other EDWs correspond to the EW0. Chapter 2 is about the “Hypernothing”. The other chapters continue our works of applying the EDWs to different concepts/areas of Physics: quantum mechanics, elementary particles, thermodynamics (with its main notion, “entropy”), etc. In the last chapter, knowing that Einstein’s special and general theory of relativity are very correct (but in a book 2016 we showed that “spacetime” cannot ontologically exist), we re-write both theories without “spacetime”.
Content, Introduction and Chapter 1 FREE here: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gabriel+vacariu&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Agabriel+vacariu
- (2017), Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, Self as an epistemological world, Datagroup (on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/144-4300723-6421324?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gabriel+vacariu) (This book was published in 2016 in Romanian)
- (2016), Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, Dark matter and dark energy, space and time, and other pseudo-notions in cosmology, Datagroup on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/MATTER-ENERGY-SPACE-PSEUDO-NOTIONS-COSMOLOGY-ebook/dp/B01HS025O8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467292740&sr=8-2&keywords=gabriel+vacariu#navbar
- (2015) “God cannot even exist!” [Below, just above section “Articles”] or here: http://filosofie.unibuc.ro/professor-dr-gabriel-vacariu-publications/september-2015-vacariu-god-even-cannot-exist/
- Springer (2016, English and German – sent in October 2014 and published, as mentioned on Springer’s page, in “October 20th, 2015” and “originally published in Romanian at Editura Datagroup, Timisora, 2014”): Illusions of Human Thinking: on concepts of Mind, Reality, and Universe in Psychology, Neuroscience and Physics [In German: Die Relativität von „Welt“ – Wie Pseudoprobleme in den Neurowissenschaften, der Psychologie und der Quantenphysik durch EDWs zu vermeiden sind, “Edition Centaurus Psychologie” http://www.springer.com/series/13754] Downloads on 10.12 English 3576 + Germany 7739 = 11,315 (It is a record] This book is a summary of my main ideas from my first FIVE books: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and my articles 2002, 2005, 2006.
(Chapter 1, the non-living entities (objects) that belong to EDWs; Chapter 2, the living beings (each living being is an EW); Chapter 3, the general view of the EDWs perspective) and its main applications to the main philosophical and scientific areas: Chapter 4, philosophy of mind (Descartes’ dualism, levels, reductionism and emergence, qualia, Kant and the “I”); Chapter 5, cognitive science (computationalism and dynamical systems, declarative-procedural, accessible-inaccessible, conscious-unconscious, conceptual- sensorimotor, symbolic-subsymbolic, and explicit-implicit, levels, representations, bidirectionality, threshold etc.); Chapter 6, cognitive neuroscience (optimism and its amazing results (Gallant’s laboratory) and skepticism (Uttal, Raichle’s “default network”), the localization problem, the binding problems (the main approach, oscillations or synchrony theory), multisensory integration, perception and object recognition); Chapter 7 biology (life and the organism/cell); Chapter 8, physics (Einstein’s theory of special and general relativity, quantum mechanics (non-locality or entanglement, the measurement problem, superposition), the relationship between these two theories). In the conclusion, I will explain why I consider that scientists from cognitive (neuro)science, biology and physics need to change the framework within which they work (the unicorn world) with the new “Weltanschauung”, the EDWs perspective.
- (September 2015) “God cannot even exist!”(the paper is here (2015) Vacariu ‘God-cannot-even-exist’)
- “Is Cognitive Neuroscience a pseudo-science?“, Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu (published August 2015), Datagroup publishing house.
Is cognitive neuroscience a pseudoscience?, Gabriel Vacariu, Mihai Vacariu – Amazon.com
Gabriel Vacariu (2014) Epistemologically different worlds – The new paradigm of thinking, Datagroup int srl. (This book is the same published by SPRINGER) (See the Content here) (It was published in Romanian in November 2014.)
- On the second cover of this book, some words (in English) about this book from William Bechtel (USA), John Bickle (USA), Eliezer Torres (Mexico), Rom Harre (Great Britain and USA), Ilie Parvu (Romania), Mohsen Aghaei (Iran), and Philip Cam (Australia) [aici aveti copertile in limba romana]
“Blurb” for a book (Lexington Books):
The editor of Lexington Books (Rowman & Littlefield, USA) asked me for a “blurb” (advertising) of one of their book: the author: Sam Rakover (Psychology, Haifa University, Israel). There are three blurbs. See my words (“blurb”) for the book at “Reviews”, this address:
My blurb is the following one: “Knowing that Sam Rakover is a psychologist, his ‘dual methodology’ and ‘multi-explanation framework’ that appear in this book can be considered as an essential epistemological step toward an overall explanation of the realities (‘epistemological ontologies’) of mind and brain (i.e., my ‘epistemologically different worlds’ perspective).
— Gabriel Vacariu, Bucharest University, author of Illusions of Human Thinking”
See here the page ROWMAN&LITTLEFIELD (USA)
(the blurb appears on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/How-Explain-Behavior-Critical-Approach/dp/1498536689)
Reviewer and Editor
● (2013) Reviewer at Synthese – An International Journal for Epistemology, Methodology and Philosophy of Science (USA)
● (2015), Reviewer at MIT Press (USA)
● Editor Academia.edu
- Hobby: analyzing Andrei Tarkovsky’s movies, climbing the mountains (especially in winter), swimming, playing soccer, and leading political electoral campaigns.
- Some students and even physicists of Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy from France, Pakistan, India, etc. asked me to be their supervisor…
My idols: Constantin Brancusi, Andrei Tarkovsky, Leonardo da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Hannibal Barca, Genghis Khan, and Bobby Fischer.
I changed everything in Physics (quantum mechanics, relationship between quantum mechanics and Einstein’s relativity, dark matter/energy, space and time, etc.), I showed that Cognitive Neuroscience is a pseudo-science, I solved the mind-brain problem, I furnished the best definition to “life”, etc. I have been plagiarized by record number of people, record number of countries, record domains, record topics.
In the second semester, I am free regarding courses/seminars. Does anybody invite me to hold course/seminar at their university? Topics? see my books… I solved ALL GREAT PROBLEMS in Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy!
Before dying, Kant’s last words: “It is good!” My last words will be: “It is much better! Much better…”
Contact: gvacariu [at] yahoo.com