Conf. univ. dr. Gabriel Vacariu este doctor al University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia) din anul 2008 cu o teză despre Lumile Epistemologic Diferite. Contribuţia sa principală constă în dezvoltarea unei teorii complexe care oferă răspunsuri la problema minte-corp, cu aplicaţii specifice la biologie şi mecanica cuantică. Principalele rezultate ale cercetării au fost sintetizate recent în cartea sa din 2016, Illusions of Human Thinking (Springer Verlag). Gabriel Vacariu predă la Facultatea de Filosofie din 1997. În prezent, ţine cursuri de Filosofia minţii şi a ştiinţei cogniţiei, Teoria cunoaşterii ştiinţifice, precum şi Filosofie şi film.
Pages [to access one of these Pages, press it]:
- People (some, famous philosophers) about my ideas + Quotations of my works + discussion on Facebook about my EDWs: http://filosofie.unibuc.ro/cv_gabriel_vacariu/about-edws-my-discussions-on-facebook/
- Academic employment and record of tertiary studies
- Academic related activities (contents of my courses/seminars)
- Video-clips about my EDWs perspective and other topics here: Gabriel Vacariu: videoclips about Andrei Tarkovski’s movies: ‘Solaris’ , ‘Stalker’ , ‘Nostalghia‘ (martie 2018, Romanian) ‘Sacrificiul’ (Aprilie 2018) here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_3I96MSwXpUjm2x6f6SaUA?view_as=subscriber
In my 10 books (writen in 10 years -another ABSOLUTE record), I have changed EVERYTHING in Philosophy, Physics and Cognitive (Neuro)science… Everything: I have changed the framework of human thinking completely and I have solved the GREATEST (i.e. philosophical) problems of each “special science”. Only two theories remains untouched (Darwin’s evolution and Boltzmann’s entropy), but my EDWs perspective have furnished their ontologies (for Darwin book 2016, for Boltzman book 2017)! All other theories have been either rejected (quantum mechanics, all approaches in cognitive neuroscience, etc., books 2008-2016) or majors changed (in book 2010, we furnished the definition of ‘life’, in book 2017, we re-wrote Einstein’s both relativities – since in book 2016, we showed that space and time cannot even exist). This is the main reason so many people, from so many domains (so many countries) HAVE PLAGIARIZED so many of my ideas! (see here about this https://www.academia.edu/37102732/_August_2018-2014_Gabriel_Vacariu_The_UNBELIEVABLE_similarities_REVOLUTION.docx)
Obviously, history does not forgive plagiarism. They have already lost. “I don’t care that they stole my ideas. I care that they don’t have any of their own… The present is their; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” (Nikola Tesla)’
- July 2018, on Academia.edu: ’61 papers mention Gabriel Vacariu, 3 highly cited papers mention your name’. (My comment: those who have plagiarized my ideas – so many – have no chances!)
During the last 100 years, my question is ‘why nobody among great minds (Einstein, Bohr, Schrodinger, Heisenberg, Feynman, etc.) have discovered the correct answer to the main problems of Quantum Mechanics?’ After I published his articles and first two books (2002-2010 – FREE all his FIVE books, on various sites, all English), many people have started to ‘find’ UNBELIEVABLE similar solutions to my alternatives to these problems? Why nobody have found the answer to the mind-brain problem, but after my publications, many people have found UNBELIVABLE similar solution to my solution for this problem (and many related problems)? In fact, during 2500 years, nobody discovered the existence of „epistemologically different worlds” (EDWs). After I discovered the EDWs and published my main article 2005 (Synthese USA, one of the best journal in USA of philosophy of science), and the first five books (all English, posted FREE at his webpage and other pages) and mostly after I published my book at Springer in 2016 (a summary of my first five books), many “specialists” from different fields have published UNBELIEVABLE similar ideas to my ideas. These “specialists” have been like “(poisonous) mushrooms after the rain”! Why nobody published any idea about the EDWs and all people have been working within the unicorn world (Universe/world) until I posted my books on Internet? Why none of these “specialists” published these unbelievable similar ideas to my ideas BEFORE I published and posted myideas (2002, 2003, 2005, 2008-2016)? We know that other people will plagiarize certain ideas from this book. Why? Because the EDWs perspective is the greatest movement in the history of human thinking (particular sciences and philosophy) and actual scientists and philosophers can do NOTHING since all great problems of science and philosophy have been solved by my philosophical construction that mirrors the ontological-epistemological status of EDWs! I HAVE CHANGED EVERYTHING in Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy!!! MY EDWs perspective will dominate human thinking (both science and philosophy) for the next 200 years!
The main idea has to be clear: all my ideas have been created within a NEW FRAMEWORK OF THINKING! A new framework of thinking appears less than one per century! This is the reason all these ‘similar ideas’ are UNBELIEVABLE! In order to have any of my ideas from Philosophy, Physics and Cognitive Neuroscience referring to the main problems – the mind-brain problem, what really exist, quantum mechanics problems (nonlocality, the relationship between Einstein relativity and quantum mechanics, wave-particle duality, etc.) – there was necessary a completely new framework of thinking. This process (changing such a large ‘paradigm pf thinking’) with such a great amplitude (aplications) happens one time in at least two-centuries! Amazing, since 2018, my EDWs perspective have started to be something NORMAL (accepted by everybody) in academic environment! But almost nobody quote my name!
In the middle of 2018, I notice so many people have plagiarized my ideas (Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience, Philosophy) that I am sure that I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE FRAMEWORK OF THINKING OF PEOPLE WORKING WITHIN THE ENTIRE ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT! I know many ‘great’ physicists (cognitive neuroscientists and philosophers) have a very bad feeling, since a ‘Nobody’ (a Romanian philosopher!) have solved the greatest problems of Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy! Unfortunately, in this “world”, there are quite many THIEVES (in Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience, Philosophy, etc.) which HAVE PLAGIARIZED my ideas until now (many of them I haven’t discovered yet)! Certainly, the history has never forgotten any kind of thieves…
Statistically, it would be quite impossible two persons to discover the EDWs in the same century. However, there are more than 40 (that I have discovered until now) who have discovered the EDWs in the last FIVE-SIX years!!! IMPOSSIBLE !!!
I mention that from 2014, I have sent emails to thousands of people (from Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy departments in many countries) regarding the UNBELIEVABLE similarities between my ideas and the ideas of other people from particular sciences (Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience) and Philosophy in many countries! Therefore, in this context, we recall Einstein’s words: “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” This verdict has been available many times in my career! In 2018, I claim that I should get TWO Nobel Prizes (Physics and Medicine (Cognitive Neuroscience) (together with my twin brother Mihai), since I have changed EVERYTHING in these two domains), but I know I will get nothing just because I am Romanian (i.e., I am Nobody), therefore many of my ideas can be plagiarized by so many people in the academic environment from many countries.
During 2500, NOBODY discovered the EDWs. I discovered the EDWs in 2002. My EDWs perspective has changed EVERYTHING in particular sciences (Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience) and Philosophy. Therefore, the possibility of two persons to discover the EDWs in the same period of time (several years or decades) is ZERO!! That person needs a lot of knowledge from Philosophy and Sciences! The probability two persons with such aptitudes to live in the same century is ZERO! CONCLUSION: It is quite impossible two persons to elaborate this perspective (or its applications) in the same time!!
During 2500, NOBODY discovered the EDWs. I discovered the EDWs in 2002. My EDWs perspective has changed EVERYTHING in particular sciences (Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience) and Philosophy. Therefore, the possibility of two persons to discover the EDWs in the same period of time (several years or decades) is ZERO!! That person needs a lot of knowledge from Philosophy and Sciences! The probability two persons with such aptitudes to live in the same century is ZERO! CONCLUSION: It is quite impossible two persons to elaborate this perspective (or its applications) in the same time!! Someone can plagarize
(1) one of my application (Cognitive Neuroscience, Physics or Philosophy) without fundamentals (the EDWs perspective). Without foundations, the applications are NULL!
(2) Some parts of my EDWs perspective. Without a complete framework, those parts are clearly NULL!
(3) The entire philosophical system, the EDWs perspective. However, this is clear a PLAGIARISM. Nobody else could think Plato’s system of Kant’s transcendentalism without being accused of plagiarism.
Conclusion: Don’t plagarize my ideas! You, the reader, be content living in the same period with me: I have realized the greatest CHANGE in the FRAMEWORK of THINKING in the history of human thinking!
A page realized by somebody from Jaipur, Rajasthan (India) about me:
My personal webpages: https://plus.google.com/+GabrielVacariu/posts
About those who have published UNBELIEVABLE similar ideasa to my ideas, see here:
Academia.edu about my page: ‘You’re now in the top 0.1% of researchers on Academia by 30-day views!’[The percent refers to the place regarding Access/Download of my papers: it is in the first first 0.1% !!!] [new manuscripts here] + ‘People in 69 countries have visited your profile’ [in August 2018]
(MY OTHER WORKS at the above sites!)
ABOUT MY EDWS – SOME OF MY DISCUSSIONS on FACEBOOK here: About EDWs my discussions on Facebook
Contact: gvacariu [at] yahoo.com
- (2017) Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, From Hypernothing to Hyperverse: EDWs, Hypernothing, Wave and Particle, Elementary Particles, Thermodynamics, and Einstein’s Relativity Without “Spacetime”, Datagroup Over the last two centuries, the relationship between philosophy and science has completely broken down, so the question we are confronted with is: How can we develop a new philosophy, which will influence science decisively? The physicists of the last century rejected their contemporary philosophy. They considered that “philosophy today is dead” (Hawking and Mlodinow 2010 ). However, we believe that the great scientific problems are always philosophical, and only philosophical problems. Therefore, these problems can be solved only by philosophers and scientists who operate at the greatest level of thinking: that of the “paradigm of thinking”. In fact, these great scientific problems can usually be solved by changing the “paradigm of thinking” for scientists.This book furnished more applications of the “epistemologically different worlds” (that replaced the “world”/”universe” – in their previous books (2008, 2010, 2011, etc.), the authors indicated that the notion of the world/universe is wrong). Following Aristotle’s “Prime Mover” (or the “Unmoved Mover”), we stop the regress ad infinitum by discovering the first EW, the EW0 (the Hypernothing). Even if one EW does not exist for any EDW, the Hypernothing was the first EW and all other EDWs correspond to the EW0. Chapter 2 is about the “Hypernothing”. The other chapters continue our works of applying the EDWs to different concepts/areas of Physics: quantum mechanics, elementary particles, thermodynamics (with its main notion, “entropy”), etc. In the last chapter, knowing that Einstein’s special and general theory of relativity are very correct (but in a book 2016 we showed that “spacetime” cannot ontologically exist), we re-write both theories without “spacetime”.
Content, Introduction and Chapter 1 FREE here: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gabriel+vacariu&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Agabriel+vacariu
- (2017), Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, Self as an epistemological world, Datagroup (on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/144-4300723-6421324?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=gabriel+vacariu) (This book was published in 2016 in Romanian)
- (2016), Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu, Dark matter and dark energy, space and time, and other pseudo-notions in cosmology, Datagroup on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/MATTER-ENERGY-SPACE-PSEUDO-NOTIONS-COSMOLOGY-ebook/dp/B01HS025O8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467292740&sr=8-2&keywords=gabriel+vacariu#navbar
- Springer (2016, English and German – sent in October 2014 and published, as mentioned on Springer’s page, in “October 20th, 2015” and “originally published in Romanian at Editura Datagroup, Timisora, 2014”): Illusions of Human Thinking: on concepts of Mind, Reality, and Universe in Psychology, Neuroscience and Physics [In German: Die Relativität von „Welt“ – Wie Pseudoprobleme in den Neurowissenschaften, der Psychologie und der Quantenphysik durch EDWs zu vermeiden sind, “Edition Centaurus Psychologie” http://www.springer.com/series/13754]
- Incredible record: my Springer book Illusions of human thinking (2016),
Downloads until 2018:
May, English 3938 + Germany 8624 = 12,562
April, English 3911 + Germany 8452 = 12,363
March, English 3857 + Germany 8290 = 12,150
- (April 2018) Academia.edu about my page: ‘You’re now in the top 0.1% of researchers on Academia by 30-day views!’
[The percent refers to the place regarding Access/Download of my papers: it is in the first first 0.1% !!!
(Chapter 1, the non-living entities (objects) that belong to EDWs; Chapter 2, the living beings (each living being is an EW); Chapter 3, the general view of the EDWs perspective) and its main applications to the main philosophical and scientific areas: Chapter 4, philosophy of mind (Descartes’ dualism, levels, reductionism and emergence, qualia, Kant and the “I”); Chapter 5, cognitive science (computationalism and dynamical systems, declarative-procedural, accessible-inaccessible, conscious-unconscious, conceptual- sensorimotor, symbolic-subsymbolic, and explicit-implicit, levels, representations, bidirectionality, threshold etc.); Chapter 6, cognitive neuroscience (optimism and its amazing results (Gallant’s laboratory) and skepticism (Uttal, Raichle’s “default network”), the localization problem, the binding problems (the main approach, oscillations or synchrony theory), multisensory integration, perception and object recognition); Chapter 7 biology (life and the organism/cell); Chapter 8, physics (Einstein’s theory of special and general relativity, quantum mechanics (non-locality or entanglement, the measurement problem, superposition), the relationship between these two theories). In the conclusion, I will explain why I consider that scientists from cognitive (neuro)science, biology and physics need to change the framework within which they work (the unicorn world) with the new “Weltanschauung”, the EDWs perspective.
- “Is Cognitive Neuroscience a pseudo-science?“, Gabriel Vacariu and Mihai Vacariu (published August 2015), Datagroup publishing house.
Is cognitive neuroscience a pseudoscience?, Gabriel Vacariu, Mihai Vacariu – Amazon.com
Gabriel Vacariu (2014) Epistemologically different worlds – The new paradigm of thinking, Datagroup int srl. (This book is the same published by SPRINGER) (See the Content here) (It was published in Romanian in November 2014.)
- On the second cover of this book, some words (in English) about this book from William Bechtel (USA), John Bickle (USA), Eliezer Torres (Mexico), Rom Harre (Great Britain and USA), Ilie Parvu (Romania), Mohsen Aghaei (Iran), and Philip Cam (Australia) [aici aveti copertile in limba romana]
“Blurb” for a book (Lexington Books):
The editor of Lexington Books (Rowman & Littlefield, USA) asked me for a “blurb” (advertising) of one of their book: the author: Sam Rakover (Psychology, Haifa University, Israel). There are three blurbs. See my words (“blurb”) for the book at “Reviews”, this address:
My blurb is the following one: “Knowing that Sam Rakover is a psychologist, his ‘dual methodology’ and ‘multi-explanation framework’ that appear in this book can be considered as an essential epistemological step toward an overall explanation of the realities (‘epistemological ontologies’) of mind and brain (i.e., my ‘epistemologically different worlds’ perspective).
— Gabriel Vacariu, Bucharest University, author of Illusions of Human Thinking”
ROWMAN&LITTLEFIELD (USA) – Lexington Books, the cover of book:
Reviewer and Editor
● (2013) Reviewer at Synthese – An International Journal for Epistemology, Methodology and Philosophy of Science (USA)
● (2015), Reviewer at MIT Press (USA)
● Editor Academia.edu
- (2015) “GOD CANNOT EVEN EXIST!” here: http://filosofie.unibuc.ro/professor-dr-gabriel-vacariu-publications/september-2015-vacariu-god-even-cannot-exist/ For the first time in the history of human thinking, I have proved that God even cannot exist! His existence would produce strong ontological contradictions! (The paper is here (2015) Vacariu ‘God-cannot-even-exist’)
- about Tarkovsky’s Solaris (2018) here: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=a_KllVmC1F8
- Hobby: analyzing Andrei Tarkovsky’s movies, climbing the mountains (especially in winter), swimming, playing soccer, and leading political electoral campaigns.
- Some students and even physicists of Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy from France, Pakistan, India, etc. asked me to be their supervisor…
My idols: Constantin Brancusi, Andrei Tarkovsky and Dostoievsky, Leonardo da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Hannibal Barca, and Bobby Fischer.
I changed everything in Physics (quantum mechanics, relationship between quantum mechanics and Einstein’s relativity, dark matter/energy, space and time, etc.), I showed that Cognitive Neuroscience is a pseudo-science, I solved the mind-brain problem, I furnished the best definition to “life”, etc. I have been plagiarized by record number of people, record number of countries, record domains, record topics.
In the second semester, I am free regarding courses/seminars. Does anybody invite me to hold course/seminar at their university? Topics? see my books… I solved ALL GREAT PROBLEMS in Physics, Cognitive Neuroscience and Philosophy! (Nobody invite me just because so many people have plagiarized my ideas!)
‘Someday, surely, we will see the principle underlying existence as so simple, so beautiful, so obvious that we will all say to each other, “Oh, how could we all have been so blind, so long!” ‘ (John Archibald Wheeler) My Springer’s book (2016) has already been downloaded: English 3956 + Germany 8855 = 12,811. It is clear an absolute RECORD! Therefore, people who have plagiarized my ideas have no chances!) The EDWs are ‘so simple, so beautiful, so obvious’ that, indeed, everybody has been ‘so blind, so long’! Wheeler’s words perfectly mirror the reason why so many people have plagiarized my ideas. ‘To hate is to study, to study is to understand, to understand is to appreciate, to appreciate is to love. So maybe I’ll end up loving your theory.’ (John Archibald Wheeler)
The problem is of those who have plagiarized my ideas… My name is already written on the sky… Some ‘famous’ physicists, cognitive neuroscientists and philosophers hate me because me, a NOBODY, has solved the greatest problems of these domains of all times. They ask: ‘How was this possible?’ They plagiarize my ideas since this Nobody is from the worst country of EU and, moreover, he is a philosopher! It is not possible ‘Nobody’ to solve ALL GREAT PROBLEMS OF HUMAN THINKING OF ALL TIMES! Therefore, they (THIEVES) think they can plagiarize my ideas. Their problem: today, the Internet furnish the TRUTH! In just few years…
The greatest philosophers: Plato, Kant and me. However, Plato and Kant worked within the wrong framework, the unicorn world (world/universe). Moreover, Kant did not even try to solve, for instance, the mind-brain problem! I have solved all important scientific and philosophical problems. Before dying, Kant’s last words: “It is good!” My last words will be: “It is much better! Much better…”
Contact: gvacariu [at] yahoo.com